Data collected on the website
Identity and contact details of the controller
The site www.nuwen.fr (Hereinafter the “Site”) is set up by the Companies TIMAB Produits industriels, Whose headquarters is located in 57 Boulevard Jules Verger 35800 Dinard, Registered with the RCS Saint-Malo under the number 430338400 and Setalg, Whose headquarters is located Pén Lan 22610 Pleubian, Registered with the RCS Saint-Brieuc under the number 331646182.
The societies TIMAB Produits Industriels and Setalg deal as responsible for personal data processing and collects about you data through this website (hereinafter the “Data”).
For questions related to the collection and processing of your information made by the Corporations TIMAB Produits Industriels and Setalg, You can contact us by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information on the processing of your data
The personal data we collect and process about you allow us to respond to your questions and requests via our contact form.
The processing of your data is implemented on the basis of consent (failure to complete the form is a clear positive act which is consent).
Periods of retention
We keep your data for:
– 3 years after the last contact we had with you (ex.request documentation from you or click on a hypertext link in one of our emails), if you are not a customer; or
– 3 years after the end of the business relationship (eg.after purchase, to the end of a contract or the last contact with you), if you are a customer.
At the end of the retention periods indicated above, we will delete your data. Before the expiry of this deadline, we will back to you whether you accept a longer preservation of your data, in which case the time specified above shall begin to run.
Mandatory and Option fields
Essentials data to the companies TIMAB Produits Industriels and Setalg to achieve the purposes described above are indicated by an asterisk on the contact form. If you leave these required fields empty, we will not be able to respond to your requests and / or to provide the desired services.
The non-asterisked data are optional; they allow us to know you better and to improve our communications and services to you.
Navigation on the website of the Companies TIMAB Produits Industriels and Setalg Results in a deposit of cookies. Cookies are small text files stored on your device, containing a number of data on your navigation (ex. Date, time and number of visits, source arrival, preferences).
• Ensure the proper functioning of the Site;
• Analyze anonymously attendance pages (number of visits, visitors activity, return frequencies)
Cookies are kept for 13 months. This period is not extended by your return visits.
The deposit cookies on your terminal assumes the gathering of consent. Thus, upon arrival on our website, an information banner shows you that we use this technology and by continuing browsing, you accept the filing of cookies on your device. However, you can set them at any time by clicking on the following link: Set cookies.
As part of providing our services, we may share or give access to your data to our following services:
• Communication and marketing
The societies TIMAB Produits Industriels and Setalg may be required to disclose your information to third parties where such disclosure is permitted and required by law or a court decision, or disclosure is necessary to protect and defend its rights.
Apart from these cases, your data will not be sold or made available to third parties without your permission.
The society [TIMAB Produits Industriels and Setalg ensure there shall be no transfer of your data to a third country to the European Union.
You have a right of access to information about you, the right to request the rectification, erasure or portability and the right to request the limitation of processing your data and withdraw your consent.
You also have the option to object, at any time:
– Treatment for marketing purposes implemented by the Companies TIMAB Produits Industriels and Setalg;
– For reasons relating to your particular situation, treatment based on the legitimate interest of the Companies TIMAB Produits Industriels and Setalg.
These rights may be exercised at any time by sending an email to our DPO Group: Dpo@roullier.com, or relay Delegate of our societies email@example.com
or mail to:
57 Boulevard Jules Verger 35800 Dinard.
You have also the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The French supervisory authority is the National Informatics and Liberties Commission (CNIL), 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07.
Data Protection Policy for customers / prospects of the Roullier Group
1. Responsible for processing and the recipients of personal data
We inform you that your personal data generally collected in the relations that you might have to do with our company are subject to treatment TIMAB Produits Industriels and Setalg, 57 boulevard Jules Verger 35800 DINARD.
The data collected is to be used by the companies TIMAB Produits Industriels and Setalg .They will also be made available to our technical service providers ( “subcontractors” under the regulations) for the strict requirements of their mission.
As such, you are informed that some providers are located outside the EU or in countries recognized by the authorities as applying adequate security (eg. the Privacy Shield principle) or by partners with appropriate safeguards; to protect your privacy.
Access is strictly controlled by security policies in place so that human intervention on Customer Data is very exceptional. In addition, such access is governed by the contract terms in accordance with the regulatory requirements for non-EU data transfers.
2. Purpose of the collection of personal data
When some of your data are indispensable to execute a contract to which you or your company are parties or to meet a regulatory requirement,we note the when collecting.
Your data will be used in different ways, depending on the reason that led you to make contact with our company:
– Based on your consent, you can withdraw at any time without affecting the original legality of the use of your data, for the organization of competitions, lotteries or any promotional activity;
– For the purposes of the execution of your contract or a contract with the company you represent (performance of services, billing, monitoring contract performance, delivery, after-sales and claims, conducting investigations satisfaction, customer management file, arrears management and litigation);
– Forprocess and respond to requests may give rise to a contracting (request information about our group or quote creation);
– Forreply with our legal obligations, accounting and tax (including conservation of supporting accounting documents; right applications management, rectification and opposition, holding a list of opposition to exploration);
– Unless you object within the limits of your interests and rights,reply our legitimate needs, including of:
o Prospecting, monitoring of customer loyalty and customer relationship (which pass in particular a need for better understanding of people with whom we relate, for sending commercial messages or onour news, products, services and offers);
o conducting solicitations of operations to develop the business of our societies;
o management advices people on products, services or contents in the interest of improving the products and services offered by our companies;
o development of trade statistics, to analyze the business of our societies;
o Management prospect file,to develop the business of our societies;
3. Rights of persons
You have a right to access, rectify inaccurate data about you and, in the cases and according to the limits set by the regulation, opposition, delete some of your data to make limit use or request their portability for transmission to a third party.
To exercise your rights, you just write to us at 57 boulevard Jules Verger 35800 DINARD And to include, if applicable, any documentation justifying your identity and your request. You can also send your request to the email address:firstname.lastname@example.org
We also inform you that you can register on the opposition list in telephone marketing Bloctel.
4. Retention of personal data
Your data will be retained for the duration that they are necessary to meet the aforementioned goals. The data for managing customer relations will be kept for 3 years after the end of the business relationship. Data collected during canvassing operation will be retained for 3 years after the last contact.
After these periods, the data will be deleted active bases and, where necessary, archived for a period not exceeding deadlines of legal prescription or applicable archiving obligations. Once these deadlines have expired, the data will be destroyed.
5. Contact the Delegate for Data Protection
For further information or difficulty relating to the use of your data, you can contact our representative for data protection (DPO) to the following address: 57 boulevard Jules Verger 35800 DINARD
You can also send your request to the email address:email@example.com
In case of unresolved problems, you can enter a supervisor.