Feed Market Manager – Italy W/M
Location : DINARD ()
Contract type : Permanent contract
Description of the post :
Our ambition? Innovate. Our mission? Overcome future nutritional challenges.
As a specialist in Plant & Animal Nutrition, and Food Industry, within Groupe Roullier, we cultivate our success throughout the world, thanks to a robust and dynamic structure. We also insure a full control of every step of our industrial and sales processes. Our strength? The 8 000 men and women who share our values: innovation, performance, entrepreneurial spirit and audacity.
NUWEN, a subsidiary of the Roullier Group, imports and produces raw mineral materials and functional ingredients for NUtrition, WEll-being and the ENvironment. NUWEN is attentive to details and looks for specific value added projects. NUWEN supports manufacturers in their innovation process by developing and supplying raw materials and solutions for tomorrow. During the last five years, NUWEN has stepped up its development policy by expanding new market states and has accelerated its human development.
To support our development, we are looking for a :
Feed Market Manager – Italy W/M
Permanent contract – located in Dinard (France) or in Italy
Within our feed team, and reporting to the Europe Area Manager, you will have to further develop and expand our business activity in animal nutrition, on a B2B and industrial markets, first in Italy and then also among neighboring countries.
On a day-to-day basis, your main missions will be :
– to develop and expand the business in your area, for our range of products in feed (market survey ; commercial prospection) ;
– to monitor the market (competition, potential clients, raw material cost, regulations) ;
– to develop and monitor the B2B client portfolio by sourcing and pursuing contacts, prospects and partners ;
– to maintain a relationship of mutual trust with your clients (commercial visits ; invitations ; professional events) ;
– to draft and negotiate commercial contracts in order to optimize your results (margins, volume and market share) ;
– to guarantee customers’ satisfaction (quality follow-up) ;
– to insure the reporting of your commercial activity, to your Business Direction ;
– to participate actively in the export business of our innovations.
Frequent travel is required.
A training course (both on business and technical features) of several weeks will be provided, to ensure you quickly become operational and successful.
Preferably, you graduated in agricultural/agronomy engineering, or in veterinarian sciences.
You have minimum 2 years of experience in sales of technical and innovative products, ideally in the Agri / Agro industry or in commodity trading.
You have a strong knowledge of the local market.
You are an excellent negotiator, you are result oriented and you have strong communication skills.
You also have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and love to take up big challenges.
Your reactiveness, rigor and excellent listening capabilities will give you what it takes to meet your customers’ needs.
Advanced language skills in Italian and English are required.Share the offer :