H2O Clean, salt for water softness and swimming pool
A premium cylindrical tablet salt, the best choice in quality!
Choosing for a premium tablet salt means having a perfectly softened water, protection for you water softeners and the guarantee of a really pure salt without any additives.
H2O Clean allows a 100% natural swimming pool treatment, with the guarantee to have a perfectly treated and healthy water.
H2O Clean provides you with the quality and safety you really need
H2O Clean has an optimal dissolution rate: 120 minutes to reach a maximum density of 1200 kg/m3.
H20 Clean also complies with three European standards:
- EN 16401 : use for swimming pools electrolysis
- EN 973 : use in water softening
- EN 14805 : use in water treatment, a very low heavy-metal content in terms of standard requirements
This is a cylindrical tablet made under high pressure to provide super-solidity.
The different salt sources
There are 3 different salt sources:
- Sea salt: it is harvested in salt marshes
- Mine salt: it is extracted from salt mines using explosive or drills
- Vacuum salt: it is extracted from very deep subsoils (from seas that disappeared millions of years ago) by water injection under high pressure. The mixture of water and salt obtained passes through an evaporating machine under a vacuum. The salt obtained is therefore very pure and contains very few insoluble impurities.
Your H2O Clean tablets are made using vacuum salt.
What is H2O Clean used for?
Electrolysis for swimming pool: the salted water passes through the electrolyser, whereupon the salt is transformed into sodium hypochlorite, a powerful disinfectant also known as natural chlorine. The swimming pool water containing the sodium hypochlorite is sent back to the pool where the action of UV will transform the sodium hypochlorite into sodium chloride. The process can start again indefinitely.
Water softening: water-softening involves partial or complete removal of the earth-alkaline ions that make hard water. This removal is based on exchange of ions. The ions in the water are held by resin and replaced with an equivalent quantity of other ions. In this specific case, calcium and magnesium ions are replaced with sodium ions.
- Chemical formula: NaCl
- Purity: 99,8% NaCl
- Packaging: 25 kg, pallet 80 x 120 (1 tonne)
- Type of salt: vacuum salt (refined salt)
- Dimensions: 25 x 17 mm
- Useful life: 3 years from date of manufacture
- Other: no anti-caking agent
- Mass by volume: 1100 kg/m3
- Dissolution time: 120 minutes to reach maximum density of 1200 kg/m3
If you want to receive a technical sheet of H2O Clean, please contact our market manager.