Market Manager – Northeast & Midwest USA/Canada W/M
Description du poste :
Do you want to boost your career in an International and ambitious Group? Do not hesitate and come join the Roullier Group! You will be part of a real entrepreneurial undertaking.
Since its founding in 1959, Group Roullier focuses its development throughout agriculture, animal & human nutrition sectors. Today, our 8 000 associates , working within the Group’s activities, promote and share our values: innovation, performance, entrepreneurship and audacity. Together, they contribute to develop our activities and they create annual revenues of 2 billion € across 130 countries. We all stand together and focus on one goal : enabling Earth and Mankind to produce the best.
subsidiary of the Roullier Group, produces value-added commodities and specialty
ingredients for the animal nutrition industry.
We are hiring our :
Business Development Manager – Northeast and Midwest United States and Canada
Permanent contract – Located in the market territory (remote)
Within our animal nutrition team, the Business Development Manager will be
responsible for identifying and creating new business, while further developing
and expanding of our current business activity in the Northeast and Midwest
United States and Canada. This is a relatively new business that has been
established, but is now focusing on aggressive growth and is highly visible. As
a company that embraces promotion from within, it is important to be open to
new challenges and working with a team that is devoted to your success.
– Identifies profitable business
and takes the necessary steps to capture it with Calsea Powder, Calsea
Granular, Calsea Grow, and new specialty products that are currently in
and works with the rest of the support team to bring new products to the market
– Monitor the animal nutrition
market (competition, potential clients, raw material cost, regulations)
– Develop the B2B client
portfolio by pursuing contacts, prospects and partners
– Maintain a relationship of
mutual trust with your clients (commercial visits, invitations, professional
– Measures and manages the
project to optimize results
– P/L Management
– Bachelor’s Degree in agricultural/agronomy engineering, veterinarian sciences, or animal nutrition is preferable
– 2 years of sales experience, ideally in the Agri / Agro industry
– Strong leadership skills, team building, interpersonal, and communication skills
– Must have a sense of prioritization, urgency and entrepreneurial nature
– Understand customer value creation and making it align with the company’s objectives
– Advanced language skills in English are required. French is a plus.